The health and safety of our instructors and customers is paramount.
We ask you to consider the following in preparation for your lesson or test.
In advance of being collected we ask that you please:
- Notify your instructor if you have had any symptoms of the virus within the last 7 days
- Notify your instructor if you know anyone or have been in contact with anyone that is showing symptoms or has been doing so within the last 14 days
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, in line with Government guidance, immediately before leaving the house for your lesson. If possible, wear disposable gloves – these should put on just before getting into the car
- Wear clothing that is suitable and covers as much as possible, including arms and legs
On collection and during your lesson
- Your instructor will meet you at your car, not at the front door. There will be no physical contact on greeting.
- Your instructor will assess whether they believe you well enough to start the lesson, this will be done by a conversation has at least 2 metres away.
- You instructor needs to be 100% happy that you are well enough for the lesson and will not start the lesson otherwise. In this case they will explain what steps need to be taken to cancel until you are fully recovered.
- Please use the hand sanitizer supplied by your instructor.
- Please avoid contact your face and mouth.
- Windows will be down as much as possible throughout the lesson to provide maximum ventilation. Air conditioning will be avoided as much as possible.
- Your instructor may request you wear a face mask for the protection of both parties, but this is not compulsory.
Your instructor will be following guidance set out by National Associations Strategic Partnership (NASP) to ensure safety for you and them. Click here to read the full process all of instructors will adhere to so you know what to expect ahead of your lesson.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 8290 2070.